Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

how the heck are you doin

sup.

so i've been teaching for a few weeks, and let me just say, it's good to be home. i am back at windsor, and while they've stuck me out in a trailer, i am quite content with my current situation. my students are ridiculous and i love them. oh, the stories!

in other news, im getting ready to move again, so that's going to be . . . annoying. im relocating (for the second time in my life) to the south side. it's cool though b/c i'll be close to the school and it will be easier to attend activites, etc.

life has been interesting lately. what am i saying? life is always interesting, actually, but it has been particularily interesting lately. if you want the details, ask me in person.

last night i saw the new harry potter movie. i just lied. if you believed me, then clearly we are not friends. last night i saw walk the line. incredible. go see it.

today one of my kids gave me a "hood i.q. test: how ghetto are you?" the quiz allows you so many points for things like, "If your neighborhood had an ice cream man. (2 points, 5 extra points if he played R&B)", "If you've ever run from the police on foot (5 points)", "You think 'red' is a flavor of Kool-Aid (4 points)", "You don't have your own place, but your child has a leather coat and a pair of Jordan's (5 points)", and, my personal favorite, "You think Tupac is still alive (20 points)". i scored 152 out of 200. hmmm

No comments: